Peru State College will be an exceptional community that changes lives by:
- Empowering employees to make a difference.
- Providing opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Building community through collegial and collaborative relationships resulting in trust.
- Fostering mutual respect and support.
- Engaging in active and responsive leadership.
- Instilling a sense of pride by celebrating successes.
Role of the President’s Council
- Promote two-way communication and information-sharing about college initiatives, policies and events
- Develop a better understanding of the work and responsibilities of diverse groups enhancing support for these groups
- Identify key issues and discuss solutions
- Encourage cross functional communication and problem solving
- Empower campus leaders to solve problems and improve processes
- Serve in an advisory capacity to the Cabinet
President’s Council Meeting Notes
September 9, 2022
October 14, 2022
November 11, 2022
December 9, 2022
February 10, 2023
March 10, 2023
April 14, 2023
May 12, 2023