Peru State College will be an exceptional community that changes lives by:
- Empowering employees to make a difference.
- Providing opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Building community through collegial and collaborative relationships resulting in trust.
- Fostering mutual respect and support.
- Engaging in active and responsive leadership.
- Instilling a sense of pride by celebrating successes.
Role of the President’s Council
- Promote two-way communication and information-sharing about college initiatives, policies and events
- Develop a better understanding of the work and responsibilities of diverse groups enhancing support for these groups
- Identify key issues and discuss solutions
- Encourage cross functional communication and problem solving
- Empower campus leaders to solve problems and improve processes
- Serve in an advisory capacity to the Cabinet
President’s Council Meeting Notes