New Faculty Orientation
New Faculty Orientation is scheduled for Thursday, August 19, 2021. The schedule is available below:
- Fall 2021 New Faculty Orientation Schedule
- Evaluation Survey (available after orientation)
You may wish to work on these items before the orientation:
- Complete the Faculty Orientation and Advising courses in the Faculty Development Blackboard shell. Each course should take no more than 30 minutes to complete and there is a short quiz at the end.
- Work with one of the Distance Education staff on Blackboard shells for your Fall courses
- Take the online Defensive Driving course. Contact Angela Seidl to get set to take this course. There is a 60 day time limit from when you start the course. This course is necessary if you are to drive on state business at any time.
- Familiarize yourself with the Employee Handbook.
A few helpful items as you prepare your syllabi: